Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Quiz about Me

Acting Balanced
1. What is your favorite spring flower?
Here in Arizona, we have orange blossoms that are now spreading their perfume.  Back in Wyoming, I loved when when the bluebells pushed up through the snow on the bank of the creek on our ranch.

2. Do you suffer from Spring Allergies?
No.  I don't have seasonal allergies.  But some of my children are really miserable now.

3. Have you ever been 'blogged out' and needed to take a blogging break?
Once in a while I will take a short break, but I really enjoy writing and reading others thoughts.

4. Has spring sprung where you are or are you still hibernating?
We are definitely celebrating spring here in Phoenix, trees are blooming, and the temperature is in the 70's and 80's.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5.  With March comes basketball madness as the college teams via for the crown.  Do you have a favorite team? Or do you not follow college sports?
I am not a huge sports fan, but I always like to see teams that represent the west win.  So as of now I am cheering for Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment