Here are the Questions:
1. Which are you better at: Reading, Writing or Math?
I'm pretty good at all of these. I love to read--usually four or five books a week, and I enjoy writing--I'm an addicted blogger. I can do the math, but it probably is my least favorite.
2. Tell us a good 'come back' story. Where you were down but were able to reverse fortunes and come out on top.
A few years ago, I had a snow-boarding accident and had to have a hip replacement. The doctor said I would not be able to hike again. However with physical therapy and a consistent exercise program, I was able to complete several hikes in the Olympic Mountains this past summer.
3. Which would you rather do: dine or eat?
Eat--I'm a simple person.
4. What is one thing the someone close to you does that just annoys the heck out of you?
My daughter always checks her silverware closely, before she takes a bite, no matter if it is at home or in a fancy restaurant.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. It was in the 80's today here. I am planting flowers tomorrow. When do you do your spring planting? And what will you plant?