1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
I would have to say humming birds.
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If you do share your screen name and we'll come flocking to your twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
I don't tweet. My week--What a hectic rewarding week full of transition, treasures, and trauma.
3. It's been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
I think that that that is invading our privacy. I don't have anything worth looking at, but it's just the principle of the thing.
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball themed movie? If that's too hard what's your favorite sports themed movie?
I'm not much into sports. But I did enjoy "Angels in the Outfield.
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
I LOVE asparagus! Favorite way--grilled with a spritz of olive oil, and a dusting of sea salt.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers?)
I am driven by my passion to help people. I feel that it is my mission in life to share in some degree what I have been so richly blessed with. Now, I'm not rich, but I can share my home, my wisdom, my faith.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
Of course, I juggle keeping up my house, raising my grandson, my church activities, my blogging, and my art. If you meant throwing things and catching them--not a chance.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This week I am busy preparing for Bible Study at my house. We are going to eat out on my new sun porch.