1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
No to all. There are a million courses here in Phoenix, and I have no desire to visit any of them. Give me an art exhibit any day.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I look awful in hats, so I don't wear them, the only exception is my cowboy hat, and that's because it is the required attire for any good cowgirl.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
I would starve. I guess that it would be a good way to go on a diet.
4. Has technology taken over?
In a great many ways. However, it hasn't invaded the creativity of my mind yet. What's that I hear, oh the coffee pot buzzing to tell me it is finished, and the dryer telling me the clothes are ready to fold, and the computer notifying me I have mail.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
Tulip, I love all the colors
7. I am proud of myself for __living my life well.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had my home appraised yesterday, now the waiting game to see if it was high enough to refinance.