1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not every room, what rooms do you decorate?
Most years I do decorate every room, but this year due to health problems, I have the tree up in my living room and that is it.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
Norway--I love the idea of all those fjords, daring viking seamen, and their wonderful knitting
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
The confidence that I have that God loves me and has given me new life through his Son, even though I can't physically see it. Heb 11:1 1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day...what day and age would you choose?
I had so many good memories growing up, but today, maybe because of the weather and my mood, I am remembering a day the winter when I was 6 years old. The walk home from school was one mile uphill, and there had been a heavy snowfall--about 18 inches. I was frightened when the bus left me off, but then I saw my Daddy. He had come to walk me home. He put his belt around my waist and walked in front of me, pulling me up the steep parts of the mountain. I remember how secure I felt that my Daddy was there and was helping me.
5. When did you last have 'punch'? If it's not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
Its been quite awhile. I like to add a can of orange juice concentrate, a can of pineapple juice, a big bottle of ginger ale, then float scoops of sherbet.
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
We always fill stockings, this year since it's only me and the dog, she will get a nice chew toy.
7. What takes your breath away?
Beautiful sunsets, kind words from friends, scary rides, big hugs. As you might have guessed I am an emotional person, usually happy and content--but I have my moments.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is cold and rainy. Silent Night is playing on my computer. It is a wonderful season, but I am feeling down. I just got home from surgery and it was a two hour procedure. I think that I need a good hot meal.