I was tagged by Glo at GloSews. Be sure and check out her blog.
These are the questions she asked.
1. Do you know how to sew?
YES, When my kids were little, I sewed for extra money. I made wedding dress, bridal outfits, clothes for those with fitting problems, and all my kids clothes.
2. Do you go to the movies or wait for the DVD?
Wait for the DVD.
3. What was your favorite gift you received this Holiday Season?
The life of my grandson, after his terrible traffic accident.
4. If someone was going to prepare your favorite meal, what would it be?
Scallops, asparagus, Caesar salad, with a cheesecake mousse for dessert.
5. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?
3 of each. (one sister passed away)
6. Do you live in a small or large city and do you like it?
Large city, it's o.k. but I prefer a small town.
7. What is your fondest childhood memory?
My daddy playing with me
8. What is your first childhood memory?
Picking flowers out of the sheriff's prize garden, and throwing them in the lily pond. (Lucky I was only 3 or so, or I would have been in jail.
9. Do you cook breakfast or just east something quick like cereal?
Most of the time I have mini-shredded wheat.
10. What, if any, resolutions have you made for the new year?
I don't make resolutions, I have goals. To work on my book, to sew a project a month, to finish an art project a month.
11. If you were going to write a book about your life, what would the title be?
I am writing a book about my life. It's called "Logan Mountain Trail"