Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thinking and Thanks

A couple quick cards, one a thank you the other a thinking of you card.
The "Hello" card is made with A Sunday International stamp--Psyco Friends--color and cut out.  Green card stock is stamped with a little green all over print, and then mounted on Ivory card stock.  The design and "Hello" are then pop-up mounted.


The Thanks a Bunch words, carrot and border are stamped on manila card stock, framed with solid orange stock,  and then mounted on green card stock that has been stamped with the carrot stems.


Both of these are cards are quick to make, so I mass produce a dozen or so and have them on hand whenever I need to remember one of my friends.


GREAT NEWS:  Grandson is home from the hospital.

8 comments:

  1. They are so neat to see. How are you feeling? I hope you had a very nice Christmas.
    Take care, I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards. so glad your grand is home is better. Hope your Christmas was great and that you have the happiest of New Years!


    glosews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards~ Would you believe I have never made cards? Is that sad, or what? I am so glad about your grandson. That is the greatest Christmas blessing of all, isn't it? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news about your grandson! And the cards are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I make cards too - I love those. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marti,
    Oh wow, I am so glad that Sheridan is home!!! That is wonderful news!!! Your cards are adorable. I am hoping that your package will arrive by tomorrow or Saturday!!!

    God bless you and your family.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards! Great idea to have them on hand. It looks like a fun thing to do, too.
    Wishing you a wonderful and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete