Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happiness Day

According to the Wacky Calendar today is Happiness Happens Day
Happiness -- Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. Wikipedia 

Most happiness scientists concur that roughly 40% of our happiness is within our control. The remaining 60% is is determined by our genetics and circumstances. But with 40% within our direct control, most of us can be “happy most of the time” if we want to be happy.  So we can choose to be happy.

Living life with passion, enjoying what I have, and loving those around me brings me happiness.

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment