1. How often do you check the weather? How do you check the weather?
I usually listen to the weather forecast on the 10 o'clock news. Now I just know that it is hot.
2. Since this is volume 84 of the Wednesday Hodgepodge, and since I got married in 1984, and since I'm attending a wedding this weekend it only seems right to post something related here.
"Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance. If the dispositions of the parties are ever so well known to each other or ever so similar beforehand, it does not advance their felicity in the least. They always continue to grow sufficiently unlike afterwards to have their share of vexation; and it is better to know as little as possible of the defects of the person with whom you are to pass your life." Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
Agree or Disagree. Why?
Disagree. In my own case if I had paid attention a little more before marriage, I might have saved myself a lot of heartache. Looking back, his personality didn't change, I just had on rose colored glasses.
3. Do you like to dance? Have you ever taken dance lessons?
I enjoy dancing. I have never taken lessons, but might enjoy lessons on western line dances.
4. Fresh from the oven peach pie or home made peach ice cream? Pick one.
Definitely peach pie. I love pies.
5. Should people accept unfairness and learn to make the best of it?
Yes. The world isn't fair and the sooner you learn to deal with it, the happier you are. The only one that I need to make sure behaves fairly is me.
6. The top five all time summer movie blockbusters (released between May and August and grossing at least 100 million dollars) are-Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars (the original), Ghostbusters, and ET. Which one's your favorite?
I love the Raiders of the Lost Ark and the following movies in the series. The appeal seems to be timeless. I was babysitting my grandkids today, and there were playing Lego's Raiders of the Lost Ark video game.
7. If given the chance, would you like to visit the moon?
No, but I would like to visit Australia. Visiting the moon would spoil the romance of it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
One week from today I am leaving for vacation, and am so looking forward to the cooler weather. Who knows, I might even get to experience rain!