Sunday, July 22, 2012

Meet me on Monday


Acting Balanced
1. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Love sausage, mushroom and onions on a pizza

2. What is the strangest name you've ever heard for a child?
There are so many different names now that it is hard to pick one, maybe Heritage

3. What is the best vacation you've ever gone on?
The one I am currently on, touring Olympic National Park and visiting family in the Northwest.  But I always think that the current one is the best.

4. What is your favorite quick summer meal?
I love a salad and fresh fruit for a refreshing quick meal.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5.  What was your Mother's first name?'
My mom's given name was Mirdsa (a Latvian name), but she changed it to Elsie when she was in high school.




9 comments:

  1. My mom's name is Judith, but everyone calls her Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marti, I love your Mom's name. My mom's name is Betty, but everyone calls her..Betty! Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are my favorite toppings for a pizza, too! ;-) The current vacation IS always the best, isn't it? Glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom's name was Janet. There were three Janets on her block and whenever a Mom called out for "Janet" either they all went home from the park when they didn't have to yet or someone got in trouble. She said she swore if she ever had a daughter she's have a name that no child for miles would answer to. My given name is Davonna. Born in 1966, I never communicated at all with another Davonna until on the Internet just a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom's name is June. I am looking forward to seeing pictures from your vacation. That is one nice location.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom's first name is Vivian. Her siblings would sometimes call her Vivi.

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I taught in the inner city years ago and had a student named Marijuana. We called him Juan. Poor boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom is Carolyn! I'm becoming a mushroom fan and may have to try it on my pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom's name was Mamie. But she went by her middle name Ruth. I said that if I ever had a daughter I would give her Ruth as a middle name in honor of her.

    ReplyDelete