1. What is something you are loving right now?
Right now, I am loving the Chinese take-out that I am eating while watching NCIS in peace and quiet--ah, it is good with the world.
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
Well, since I lived just outside of Paris for three years, and visited many times, and since I have been to New York, I think that I would like to visit Rome next. I would throw my three coins in the fountain, but most of all, I would like to visit all the historic sights.
3. Are you a romantic?
Of course, most definitely, Yes, Oui, Jå, Shi, Sí, Da
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
"The Notebook" A poor and passionate young man falls in love with a rich young woman and gives her a sense of freedom. They soon are separated by their social differences."
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.According to the quiz it is Kanga--Roo's mom. Kanga is a kind-hearted, motherly character. She takes great care of Roo, and is constantly concerned with his well-being, whether that means trying to keep him out of trouble or giving him his "strengthening medicine" Kanga likes to keep things clean, and when she feels especially motherly, she likes to count and organize things. Now that does sound like me.
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
That would have to be chocolate anything.
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
I Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.
8. Insert your own random thought here.This morning my grandson had some of the wires removed from his jaw. He can now have a soft diet. In three weeks, he will have surgery to remove the rest of the wires. Then after a couple of month, he will be able to start oral reconstruction--teeth implants. But he is happy!