1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
I do my own taxes, using Turbo Tax. In fact, I did them this past Saturday, and sent them out.
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
I would have to say pain. But that pain was brought about because of the death of love.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
I love the vibrancy of orange, but I cannot wear it, I might add hints of it in accessories.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I am a collector. I collect so many things--chickens, watermelons, miniatures. I also collect cream pitchers. I love so many of the china patterns, depression glass, pottery so I gave one piece to remind me of their beauty. As for dusting, they get it when I think they need it.
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
About a month ago, a radiator hose broke, but I was parked in the driveway of a mechanic when it happened, so it got fixed in no time. I expect to have problems, since the car is a 1995 Ford Contour.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
Less--As I get older, I realize that I need to enjoy life more.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have the gardening bug. I got some herbs from Home Depot, and put in a few flowers in some of my containers. For me that is the first sign of spring.