Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What's the best thing about growing older?
The wisdom that I have obtained along the way.


2. When did you first feel like a grown up?
When I was 13.  I had to leave home and work as a nanny in order to go to high school


3. Chocolate cake with white icing or white cake with chocolate icing?
White cake with chocolate icing. If that's not available a good carrot cake with cream cheese icing would do.


4. What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
Changed a flat tire when I was stranded in a sketchy area.


5.  What's something you learned from your grandparents? 
To be frugal


6. Wednesday marks a sad day in the history of planet earth-9/11...what's something you do (or can do) to bring peace to your little corner of the world?
Pray for those around me, and show kindness to others


7.  Share a favorite quote, scripture, or song containing the word peace.  
When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Time goes by so quickly and how quick we forget the lessons of the past.  Twelve years ago we were united in spirit.  I pray that we will return to that condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment