Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

           Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
  
1. September is Better Breakfast month - if time, money, calories etc. were no object, what would you have for breakfast? 
Biscuits, gravy, sausage, and crispy hash browns

2. How often do you do a major clean out?
It's an ongoing project for me.  I try and work through my house a couple of times a year.

3. What makes you feel appreciated?
Sweet words and hugs

4. If you had the choice, would you employ someone to help around your home/life?  Maid, Nanny, Cook, Butler or some other form of help?
A maid would be nice and then I could spend more time creating.

And now a question for you--
5. What do you do to welcome fall?  Decorate, take a trip, plant a winter garden?
Me--I put up a few fall decorations and then spruce up all my plant containers with new flowers that will bloom until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment