Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me


Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 
Here are the Questions:
  
1. September is National Library Card month - when was the last time you checked a book out of the library?
Probably 10 years ago.  I read a lot, but mostly on my kindle.

2. What are you most looking forward to about autumn?
Cooler temperatures.  Living in Phoenix, we are so through with summer by this time of the year.

3. Has the word Christmas entered your vocabulary yet?
Not yet, but give it a couple of weeks and I will start making my list.

4. Do you care that Football season is starting?  Who is your team?

I like to watch high school football, live.  I will only watch football on TV if the company is great.  I don't have a favorite team.

And now a question for you:
5.  How often do you change the oil in your car?
My answer--Every 3000 miles, because that it what that little sticker they put on the window says.

No comments:

Post a Comment