Friday, September 13, 2013

Highlights on Friday


Highlights of my Week

Monsoon storms this week
Roses, Chocolates and a teddy bear from my sweet man
Never too old for a cute teddy bear





Photobucket

Each week, Hilary listi four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary@feelingbeachie.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s statements:
1) _
Saturday afternoons___ are the _hardest___ times to _have to run errands___
2) No matter how hard I try I still can’t __
lose these last 20 pounds___
3) When I was young I thought turning 30 meant _
the end was near___ but now I know it means_life has hardly begun__
4) I love to cook _
grilled fish and vegetables___ for dinner. When I am in a hurry my go to meal is _a snack bar.
__

No comments:

Post a Comment