Friday, September 27, 2013

Highlights on Friday


Highlights of my Week


Fall is a beautiful time of year as nature throws one last fling before winter. These are some of its offerings:
Lily of the Nile
growing marigold
Marigolds
Moon in western sky
Sun in eastern sky same day same time


Snapdragons
  
Mums and chili peppers

Yellow bells


Photobucket

Each week, Hilary listi four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary@feelingbeachie.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

This week’s statements:
1) I am so __excited__ for my __vacation to start next week___
2) __Believe__ me, I _am a very lucky girl_____
3) I am ___good____ at keeping secrets.
4) I _wish___ that __October 27th__ was here already.

No comments:

Post a Comment