Monday, September 30, 2013

mqam


Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 
Here are the Questions:
1. It's Customer Service week - do you think customer service is getting better or worse now than it was five years ago?
I would have to say worse.  It seems like personnel are working under more pressure and I think it shows.

2. October 1st is also World Vegetarian Day - have you ever spent time as a Vegetarian?  Do you have regular meatless meals?
I love chicken and seafood too much to be a vegetarian.  I have no desire to forego meat.

3. What reality show would you like to be a part of?
I don't watch them, so I have no idea what is on.

4. Are you planning to watch the Baseball post-season?  Who will win the World Series?
I don't know who is playing, but if I am with a fan I will watch.

And now one for you--
5. This week I am going on vacation to see the fall colors on the East Coast.  Here in Phoenix, there are no changing colors.  Where was the most outstanding fall color display that you have seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment