Wednesday, December 19, 2012
1. How will you spend 'the night before Christmas'?
At candlelight service, then home.
2. What is one thing you are not?
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
I like a piece of fudge, and that would be just plain chocolate
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
Except toys for the grands, all the gifts that I give will be homemade. I didn't go to any craft fairs this year.
5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering?
Merry Christmas, God bless you
6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?
Just will try and keep on working toward my goals of living a peaceful, healthy life.
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
Look at those who are honest and good, for a wonderful future awaits those who love peace. Ps 37:37
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It seems that this year has just disappeared. So much has happened. I need to make a list of the things that I have learned. The thing on top of the list will be that no one knows what tomorrow will bring, so live each day to its fullest with joy.