Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me


                                                       

1. When was the last time you had your picture taken with Santa?
That would be never.  But I love the pictures of my grandkids with Santa.


2. Which do you prefer - ham or turkey?

I love turkey.  Ham is ok, but I don't eat a whole lot of red meat.


3. Do you give more to charity in December?
I give about the same as I do all year long, but maybe a bit more because of the bell ringers of the Salvation Army.


4. Which US City would you most like to visit and why?
 
I would love to visit New Orleans because of its rich and varied history.


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5.  Do you have plans for a Christmas vacation or a few days away?
Me--I won't be going anywhere this Christmas as I have an art class scheduled a couple of days after Christmas.

11 comments:

  1. We are going to the Gulf Coast of Texas for Christmas this year. My daughter has complained that she hasn't had a vacation for two years. I keep reminding her she is in college now and that her parents don't have to take her on vacation anymore but she isn't buying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never go anywhere for Christmas. I would be forlorn. I love going to bed in my own home with my own tree on Christmas eve and waking up with my familiar surroundings and Christmas morning traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year my daughter is coming with her family from SC so we will stay home. My son's family vacation after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be going anywhere at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not going on a Christmas Vacation, we will wake up at dawn Christmas Morning and drive two plus hours to Va Beach to spend Christmas morning with hubby's family then drive three plus hours to spend Christmas afternoon/Evening with part of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our railfan friends get together the weekend in between Christmas and New Year's for visiting, eating and sharing video shows of each other's train photos. It's usually a day and a half event with a nice breakfast out and all of the baking types bring goodies to share too. I love it because it's a great opportunity for us gals to socialize without being cut off because we're all out with our husbands chasing trains!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will be staying in town for Christmas as both my older children work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm self employed so I'm off whenever I wish. But no plans to leave town, all of my immediate family is in town too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't have any travel plans this Christmas. We had planned to visit my sister, but we have to postpone that a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather has dictated that we are going back to Canada this year. I am so looking forward to cold weather after an 18 hour drive with three kids. Thanks for hooking up with the MQAM. See you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are better hams than others, they are not all created equally. Hehehe

    If I'm going to eat ham, I want some of the GOOD varieties.

    ReplyDelete