1. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I had a cellulose head doll that I loved to make clothes for. She was my very favorite. Sorry to say, my brother broke her head one time when he was mad at me. But I forgave him--some 40 years later.
2. Where did you go this weekend?
I went to the Prescott Bluegrass Festival
|Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand was the headliner|
3. When was the last time you shopped for yourself? What did you buy?
Last week I went to Burlington Coat Factory and bought a couple of pair of jeans, and some tee shirts for vacation.
4. Paper, Plastic or Reusable?
I hate to wash dishes, so since it is just me eating at home, I use paper. Outside of that, I am a fan of reusable.
5. And now a question for you--What is your favorite type of music?
Mine is country, especially the old country western favorites, Do you remember "The Sons of the Pioneers"?