Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What lesson has failure taught you?
The knowledge to prevent making the same mistake again.

2. What decision are you glad you made?
To live life to the fullest.  Even though I was extremely shy as a kid, I promised myself that when an opportunity came my way, I would take advantage of it.  Not only did it help me overcome my shyness, I have been able to experience many great adventures.

3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
My tree isn't up.  My plans this year are tenuous, so I might not even put up a tree.

4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join? 
I play solitaire and hearts on the computer most every day.  When I am with the grands, I play Go Fish.

5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type? 
I am definitely a stress eater.  When things are on an even keel, I will often forget to eat.

6.  Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable? 
I review books regularly, and it depends on the book whether it gets a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday? 
I spoke with my sweetie, who is out of the country, and enjoyed hearing of his day.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I am so enjoying the wonderful weather we are now having in Phoenix.  Highs in the low 80's or high 70's.  I love being outside whether it is reading in the morning, or working on my container garden, or relaxing in my swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment