Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful Thoughts--Friends and Family


I am especially thankful for my friends and family.  I was blessed with wonderful, loving parents, and a whole bunch of siblings--each with a unique personality.  I have children who I can count on when the chips are down, and loving grand children who make me proud.  I am blessed with friends who share my artistic ideas, and a special man who is the sweetheart of my life.

I hope that you enjoy the following quotes about friends and family:

What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. – Mother Teresa

What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. – George Eliot

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment