Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. My sister is celebrating a birthday today. Happy Birthday little sis! What's one way you're like your siblings?  If you don't have siblings how are you like your lifelong best friend or cousin?
All my siblings are independent and self-sufficient, just as I am


2.  What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of yourself at age eighteen?
Adventurous 
3. Sculptor-actor-painter-dancer...if you could excel in one of these arts, which would you choose and why?
Painter--I love all the arts, but painting runs in my blood


4. What's a scent that takes you back in time, and where does it take you?
My mom always wore Estee Lauder's White Linen.  I think of her every time I smell it.


5. November is for Peanut Butter Lovers (National Peanut Butter Lovers Month).  Are you a lover or a hater?  What's your favorite dish/recipe that calls for peanut butter? 
I love peanut butter and most anything that it is in--especially peanut butter cookies


6. What do people thank you personally for most often?
Listening to them


7. What event this year are you most thankful for?
Meeting a special friend


8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Last night was my son's birthday.  I had dinner with him and his family.  I am so thankful that he has grown up to be a family loving, God worshipping man.

No comments:

Post a Comment