1. On a long road trip do you prefer to be the driver or a passenger? Or do you prefer to travel a different way all together?
Since I live by myself, my long road trips are me driving and I like that. I can stop where I want, see what I want, go at my own pace. For shorter trips, when I go with a friend, I let them drive and I enjoy the scenery.
2. Do you use a slow cooker? Favorite thing to make?
I use a slow cooker a lot. I like to make soups and stews in it.
3. Which type of festival would you rather go to... Wine and Food, Music or Sports?
Definitely music. The last festival I went to was in Prescott, AZ--a blue grass event held in Court House Square.
4. What is your favorite fallacy?
Two Wrongs Make a Right--because an action that is wrong is wrong even if another person would also do it.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. We had two inches of rain this weekend, so that means wonderful spring wild flowers. What is your favorite spring wildflower?
I love seeing the desert covered in golden yellow poppies.